The Resource Diary of a wimpy kid : double down
- Diary of a wimpy kid : double down
- Title remainder
- double down
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jeff Kinney
- Title variation
- Double down
- Title variation remainder
- Greg Heffleys journal
- trueRealistic fiction
- Families -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMiddle schools
- trueMiddle school students
- trueDiary writing for children
- Halloween -- Juvenile fiction
- trueFilms -- Production and direction
- Diaries -- Juvenile fiction
- trueHeffley, Greg (Fictitious character)
- trueIllustrated books
- trueBullying and bullies
- trueSocial acceptance in children
- trueDiary writing
- trueBest friends
- trueVideo taping -- Equipment and supplies
- trueHumorous stories
- Video games -- Juvenile fiction
- trueFirst person narratives
- trueDiary novels
- trueBooks to movies
- The pressure's really piling up on Greg Heffley. His mom thinks video games are turning his brain to mush, so she wants her son to put down the controller and explore his creative side. As if that s not scary enough, Halloween's just around the corner and the frights are coming at Greg from every angle. When Greg discovers a bag of gummy worms, it sparks an idea. Can he get his mom off his back by making a movie . . . and will he become rich and famous in the process? Or will doubling down on this plan just double Greg's troubles?
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2010.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2012.
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 3-5, 2008.
- Colorado Children's Book Award, Junior Book, 2009.
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 2010.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2010.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 2009.
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2009.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 3-5, 2009.
- Maine Student Book Award, 2009.
- North Carolina Children's Book Award, Junior Books category, 2009.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2009.
- West Virginia Children's Choice Book Award, 2010.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Junior, 2010.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Diary of a wimpy kid
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Diary of a wimpy kid : double down
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Diary of a wimpy kid : double down
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.andrews.lib.in.us/resource/YCT3sz6wxFQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.andrews.lib.in.us/resource/YCT3sz6wxFQ/">Diary of a wimpy kid : double down</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.andrews.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.andrews.lib.in.us/">Andrews-Dallas Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>